Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Changing Our Name


Hi everyone! I have officially become a WE...My sisters will now be an official part of the business!!! I am very excited to embark on this journey. We will be updating pricing and logo information in the next couple of days. I am going to miss my SWEET ME OFF MY FEET name *tears*, which my sister Yanavith came up with..and now together we have come up with Sisterly Love Bake Shop. We tried to keep up both Sweet Me Off My Feet and Sisterly Love Cupcakes going at the same time and quite frankly it was exhausting. Because of that reason we became Sisterly Love Bake Shop which allows us to merge both entities and offer an array of services.

You can also now find us through our .com which is www.sisterlylovebakeshop.com.

Thanks for your support and please excuse the confusion. We are looking forward to the many more wonderful events and delectable treats to create so please check often!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad I am not the only one with a name change! congrats on the partnership and here's to an amazing year!!! Thanks for being a Frosted Follower!

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!/Party Frosting!
party inspiration

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim :) Sometimes its just time for a little change! Yes to an amazing year! Have fun with your weddin plans!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template by Sisterly Love Bake Shop